Monday, November 9, 2015

In Touch With Ricky Bliss


It’s been almost over a month since The 013's last interview and masses are starting to get agitated. Understandably of course. The Main Man himself Wise has been bout as busy as a single bee so I. Yes, Me. Taydos The RocKing Emcee will be conducting the next interview, which is this interview right here. The 013 tracked down Ricky Bless on FBI steeze and sat him down for an interview. In Touch With: Ricky Bliss went a Lil some like this.


TAY: Okay Gee let's do this! Firstly who's Ricky Bliss?

RICKY: Ricky bliss is an emcee born and bred in Bgf uum apart from just an emcee he’s poet song writer hip hop dancer tryna find his feet in terms of producing music as well

TAY: I check all if not most the rappers in BGF are part poets or started there. Hip Hop dancer my guy!? For real??

RICKY: Yeah man before being neither a poet nor a rapper I started as a dancer, I did quit in 2011

TAY: So you ditched the dance floor for a mic Smart nigga? So then I don't expect to see you pulling Cassper dance moves when you perform live right?

RICKY: Yeah man the whole time. In fact I'm tryna perfect my craft in a unique way

TAY: Okay. Ricky, you just pulled outta now hey. Like there was no Ricky Bliss for like the whole year and then BAMB! Facebook blows up with Ricky Bliss links. Where you been nigga??

RICKY: Been around with ma team you know buh thing I never thought of doing something as a solo act all this since 2008, buh after some couple of joints with the team, I started free styling in the studio, then plan was to come up in 2014 things went wrong a bit 2015 was much more better looking at the hip hop scene I thought to myself u know wat I'm ready and 2015 is the perfect year for Ricky

TAY: Fresh, Makes good sense though. With that said, how would you describe your music to some who hasn't heard anything from you before?

RICKY: My music it's more of lyricism buh I plan on taking the turn up route so that people can jam on it I plan on to accommodate everyone

TAY: I feel you but you do know you can't please everyone?

RICKY: True that man as a public figure almost everyone will have an opinion on your craft

TAY: Yeah its one with the profession I guess, so locally, in terms of music from BGF. What or who you listening too?
RICKY: After shots by Skillz I listen to more of his music, Turm as well ummm lyrical ray Den Carlo Author versatile and multivoltage just to name a few

TAY: You like Shots because you don't like Cru Mayor neh?

RICKY: It's not like I don’t like cru buh I don’t feel him he should just concentrate on being a poet, he’s more like ifani

TAY: Hahaa join the club my nigga! Word is you wanna battle him at HHC? And you cooking a track for him as well

RICKY: True that my g I wanna expose the nigga

TAY: Cool. Speaking of expose let's talk BGF Control. Was that a diss or warning shot or just bars?

RICKY: That was just me being a lyricist all about bars

TAY: Where names mentioned?

RICKY: Nha didn't mention names quote from the track (get an acalate at hip hop now you claiming u the best warning to cru, when the nigga dropped BGF order nobody hallad at him now I'm here to tell you ma nigga u wack warning to kaygee

TAY: Okay so there where shots taken? At Cru and KayGee

RICKY: Yeah I can say that

TAY: Why the shot at KayGee?

RICKY: Uumm that was just taking on some of the best and I felt like theres no response to his jam BGF order

TAY: I get you. You tryna keep shit interesting and cats entertained. MC shit

RICKY: The whole time that’s the culture of hip hop I mean wats hip hop without diss tracks. Buh with kaygee non personal

TAY: The best is not personal. Just straight up competitive shit! Hip-hop Salutes! My Gee you know there is BGF mixtape in the works, You a part of it??

RICKY: Nha I'd love to

TAY: Ayt I see. There anyone in particular you'd like to see on the mixtape? You know other than yourself

RICKY: Skills Turm Author versatile


TAY: Freshe! My guy anything you wanna tell the masses of the 013 before we wrap this up?

RICKY: I'd like BGF to look out for my next two singles 1settle down (cru mayor diss) 2rough nyt those who want updates they can follow me on Facebook Ricky Bliss twitter @Rickybliss_RSA on intsa aswel

TAY: Dope my guy. Thanks for your time, it’s been fresh Gee. Best of luck with all ya moves yeah

RICKY: Thx for having me ma g,the whole time

Get some of the boys Rick Bliss music right here:




*note: The 013 are not FBI, nor affiliated with the FBI. Just the writer trying to break the ice. And we do not know for sure if Ricky Bless was in fact sitting for the interview. We did it telephonically. We would like to believe so though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...