Wednesday, November 11, 2015

In Touch With Theron

She is one of the finest femcees, she got herself a seat next to The A League throne, Ladies and gentlemen “Theron.”
Wise: Theron ma lady
Theron: Hello Wise
Wise: Good as always. You ready?
Theron: Yes sir
Wise:Ha Ha Ha Ha sir? Ok not everyone knows Theron and what she's about. Introduce her.
Theron: Lol. Well Theron is a simple person. Not your average girl next door though, and definitely not a girly girl. I was born and bred right here in Burgersfort
Wise: Now you just jumped suddenly out of the blue Theron is on the beat and slayin them rhymes like you've been doing it in a shower for quite some time; Take us through your journey with hip hop and where have you been hiding the beast Theron?
Theron: Hahaaa

Ok well I've been a hip hop follower for as long as I can remember. I've always been interested in the culture and everything else about it. Of course I wished I could one day spit like that, however I was never confident enough. Throughout the time, I would conceive a punchline here and there but then keep it to myself coz I would second guess myself.
So Theron emerged when the idea of Bgf mixtape was born. I was selected to be one of the three female Emcees for a track called Make Over. I surprised myself and killed it and I
thought I was done til Pearly Hooks approached me with a beat and said she had to have me on it. Heart On My Sleeve was born and it turned out to be a hit. I thought "I seem to be good at this,why not give it a couple more shots". I then did my solo track called "Slaying" and it was well received
That's when The A League offered me a spot on the team and Beast was unleashed. I haven't been able to stop since

Wise: We thank the BGF mixtape producers for testing your confidence. Tell us a little bit about BGF MixTape, Time to sell. What can the masses expect from the tape?
Theron: Hahaaa well I'm not a 100% informed about the mixtape. I just know it consists of some of Bgf's finest rappers so it ought to be fire
Wise: Oh Ok, Talking about BGF finest rappers. Who are you listening to at the moment and what makes them the finest on your own word?
Theron: In Bgf I listen to the A League. There's just something about the boys. Favouritism aside. I also listen to Monster Saint, Prism and Trey Mash,

In General, I’m a Kendrick Lamar, J Cole type of girl. Also Miss Lauryn Hill, Rapsody and Gigi Lamayne are a huge inspiration
Wise: I hear you. And who is this artist you wanna work with and he/she doesn't know?
Theron: Gigi Lamayne and Chazz Le Hippie. That would be a dream come true
Wise: Dreams do come true. Hang in there. And what are you currently busy with?
Theron: I'm currently working on an E.P titled Chapter 21 which I plan to drop early December.


Wise: Ma lady. And what can be expected from the E.P. Who will be overseeing the production?
Theron: You can expect really good music. The E.P is pretty on a personal level. So it has a lot of emotion. You can expect to get to understand me better
Wise: I haven't been on social media for quiet sometime now! At Oh boy I heard there were random shots fired and you were also a victim. Tell me about it
Theron: Hahahaa ooohhh boy! Here we go 
Well I wouldn't say I was a victim honestly coz shots fired by Cru Mayor don't even penetrate. I don't know what the brother has against me ey but I'll tell you this: he's a coward. You don't block somebody then start throwing shots at them when they can't defend themselves. Another thing, you don't call yourself a man then attack a lady. But then again, I'm no average lady so nigger done poked the wrong bear. And you know what happens when you poke a bear right?
Wise: Suddenly you got my attention. I'll pretend I don't Know what happens and I'll curiously ask you. Woo boy what happens when you poke a bear?
Theron: Lol. You get torn apart
Wise: are you saying someone is about to be mauled?
Theron: Lol. Well if that someone keeps doing what he's doing, then most definitely. Action will be taken
Wise: I'll leave it here and then wait to see a bear in action. Anything else we gotta know about Theron?
Theron: Lol nah not exactly
Wise: Thank you for your time Miss Theron. We celebrate and appreciate your life.
Theron: Thank you so much for this opportunity Wise and of
With Nose & Kelly
course for celebrating and appreciating my life

Wise: ma lady.




Catch Je Suis Theron on FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...