Tuesday, April 26, 2016

In Touch With Jays Luk

 Got in touch with Jays Luk

Wise: Jays Ma man sup?

Jays Luk: Ey wassup brah

Wise: I'm collected ma guy, you up for an interview?

Jays Luk: Yeah sure brah

Wise: Ait shall we kick?

Jays Luk: Yeah no prob

Wise: Ma man, let's start with you introducing jays the emcee to us.

Jays Luk: Alright jays loved Hip hop ever since the age of 7 you know that brah n I started rapping when I was doing grade 8 I was 13 years old by then I was the weakest of em all past two years, I improved like hell so the second year I thought to myself that music will be my career so that's where Jays started n at now

Wise: Who influenced or played a major role in making you better your skills?

Jays Luk: No one I use to listen to Tyga a lot, so if I was influenced then he did the job

Wise: Who you listening to lately?

Jays Luk: Kendrick, J-Cole

Wise: Ma man, and in BGF who is on your top 5?

Jays Luk: Nose, Turm, monster saint, Prism, Hova

Wise: And who would you pay a million dollar to see them kicking their Game?

Jays Luk: Same guys I listen to er'day

Wise: You mean your above list?

Jays Luke: Lol nah I meant J-Cole n Kendrick but my above list won't be a waste those guys are going places trust me

Wise: Hahaha ok ma lil ninja. So you hitting up hip hop cares this winter?

Jays Luk: Yeah man am going to warm it up

Wise: From what I heard from a close friend of mine is that you up for a battle there?

Jays Luk: Yeah that's true.

Wise: Is there any specific rapper you wanna go one on one with or you just calling any emcee that is up for it?

Jays Luk: Yeah got few on mind...Kid Blezz I really wanna finish him up

Wise: Hahaha what is Blezz's crime?

Jays Luk: He annoys me

Wise: Ok ma ninja. That can be arranged if Blezz is up for it.

Jays Luk: Ayt then put him on

Wise: You worked with Nose later. How did the concept come up and why Nose?

Jays Luk: Ey Man I was hoping you would ask that.........Nose, Nose, Nose now this guy is a Beast none comparable this guy is amazing gentle n ambitious I choose Nose coz he’s creative he knows what he wants n he is a brother a true man I didn’t chose him because I just wanted to get the fame outta of him I choose him because he’s the greatest........My guy he’s the greatest that will make history believe that

Wise: Haha don't grow his head. And what are you currently working on?

Jays Luk: Well I was trying to do something but it ain’t cumin together the studio I recorded at its disappointing me so to be specific I ain’t got anyone who can help me with cooking my stuff

Wise: Let's hope something will come up man; we still wanna hear more of you. Finally listening to all the joints that you have heard, in your opinion who is the dope producer in BGF?

Jays Luk: Nose did some amazing stuff on Feel on It from there I haven't heard anyone who can compete

Wise: Man thank you for your time. We celebrate and appreciate your life. Shine even bright in the future.


Jays Luk: Thank you brah


Download Feel On it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...