Friday, April 22, 2016

In Touch with Slabsta.

He is considered by many cats as a true cool, calm, collected and risky hustler, recently he was appointed one of the event management committee of Hip hop cares foundation.  The man is just unstoppable as he said on one of his hot single “can’t stop me”. His name is Slabsta, once again The 013 got in touch with the ninja on a short interview to learn more about his HHC appointment and other activities and this is he got to say.

Wise: Slabsta ma man what’s good


Slabsta: None much FAM you??

Wise: am collected, man let’s get to it hip hop cares revealed you as one of their board member. Take us through the journey of climbing this ladder, and what position you holding?

Slabsta: My first performance ever was at HHC2. I went there to perform my first single “Get Tipsy”, after that my music was no longer just a dream it came to life. I’ve always been a supporter of Hip Hop Cares Foundation because I really liked the idea of giving back through the art that we create, today I’m a member and part of event management. This came about this year when I decided I want to give back to my
community

Wise: so you on a team that will be overseeing the events?

Slabsta: (laugh out loud) Well the Chair oversees everything but as part of the committee we make sure that we bring the best event

Wise: Saying that, are you giving your word that the July gig is gonna be an epic?

Slabsta: I’m very positive dude so hell yeah!!

Wise: How are you guys marketing the event to reach audiences outside BGF radar?

Slabsta: Social media, radio stations, word on the street, all it takes FAM.

Wise: Are you lined up for any radio interviews, where and when can people tune in?

Slabsta: Yes actually I’ll be on Mogale Fm in Kagiso today from 15:30cat. Their frequency is 93.6

Wise: Any word from the organisation to the people?


Slabsta: Hip hop really cares. Watch out for Artizens of Jozi

Wise: Ma man, thank you for your time. All the best on your new duties, we celebrate and appreciate your life.


Slabsta: BGF in this thing.


SLABSTA MUSIC FaceBook

@SLABSTA  Twitter

KINGSLABSTA Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...