Wednesday, April 20, 2016

IN TOUCH WITH CzAr


#SWENK is one of BGF biggest waves making songs At the moment and the man behind it is one of BGF finest rappers. his name is CzAr Molatudi. got in touch with man of the moment and this is how we kicked it.

Wise: Czar Ma man

CzAr: Yo

Wise:  what's up?

CzAr: Nix daso

Wise: I'm dope ma ninja. wanna kick an interview with you. you down?

CzAr: Lol as long as u promise not to shoot to kill

Wise: Lol my gun got jammed homie. so we clean.

CzAr: Then let’s handle my G


Wise: Ma man. First introduce CzAr. Who is the man behind the name and what is he about?

CzAr: Czar is a born artist who ventured into music sometime in 2010, that’s when he started taking the calling serious and stepped into studio to do his first song. The boi always rapped along almost too every song he loved and would have mimic battles from the age of 12. Czar is not just about music he's about the art itself, he does more than music and is not confined within one category but has more love the music as he was more exposed to the industry and music business

Wise: So you not in this game to fool around ?

CzAr: At first I wanted to rap for the fame and girls, till I got to Jozi and realized there's more to the music by hanging around with the artist, If you knew what I do behind the scenes, the deals me and my team are trying to close you would know that I’m in it for the long run, I’m trying to make a name for myself while I also make a living, my aim is to leave a legacy coz I know these genes will be passed on

Wise: Ma man right about now I'm hearing a devoted artist. Keep the spirit ma,  if you brave enough you can attempt telling us where you see yourself in 5 years from now.

CzAr: From what I've learned about how shallow this industry I honestly wouldn’t know as to the limits I’m willing to overcome but what I know is I would have established movements which I plan to execute, I would have influenced a lot of hearts, I see myself growing and learning more in the next 3 years I see myself way bigger than I am right now though, fan base wise coz my music is slowly breaking out of Burgersfort

Wise: Talking about your music breaking out of BGF. How do you put yourself out there, what is your formula? Maybe someone outchea is waiting to hear from the right source and start kicking such moves


CzAr: If I had the right formula my guy I would be where I wanna be, it’s just about having a team, that has the same vision as you, people who will make plans and hustle for you when you are away or asleep but the simplest way is to get a PR if you have money they will do all the promo work for you and you'll have more time to focus on making the music

Wise: Your new joint Swenk is making big waves, tell us about it.

CzAr: Swenk is a collabo I did with Thando aka Stiggz, it was previously my song alone called Mansa Musa I had a different chorus verses and all, I played it for Thando he loved the beat and we managed to remake the song and still managed to keep the Mansa Musa concept of
reprising an ancient black legend who was the richest man on the planet that even donated half of his wealth to the Europeans, as u hear in the bridge, we say we want to ball like him and be the golden boys (comes from the original song) so that we can also flash our wealth and let people know that even black people can be that wealthy since our people are suppressed and programmed into believed they were born to struggle..Swenk is basically saying you too black brother can ball and have all you want one of our fellow ancestors has done so can you

Wise: Ma man. Now let's talk BGF hip hop. You’ve been vocal about the division and lack of unity. What should be done to orchestrate unity?

CzAr: I asked for help from BGF hip hop but all they did is continue fighting and shaming us on the same status update, I’m focusing on me now bro

Wise: Haha so you giving up?


CzAr: I’m focusing my energy on things that will help me grow not stress me any further, It’s not like I was talking to teenagers, I have shared my vision with the guys I’m expecting change if they don’t ever see it I will continue walking my path u feel me? Giving up sounds really negative

Wise: Ma man I hear you. Who is the rapper or any man involved in the movement you respect their way of hustle?

CzAr: Generally? J.Cole I look up to him, the things he faced, the way he had to knock on one door several prints when Jay Z wouldn’t even take his CD, now he's his Prodigy, and locally that nigger Slabsta, that nigger of mine is a risk taker he inspires me Trey Mash too, they see
beyond the music

Wise: and which BGF rapper is your most listened. The one who don't miss your playlist?

CzAr: King Obbs and ABN

Wise: Ma man. Anything you wanna share with fans?

CzAr: Yeah I would appreciate it if they really supported us, shared our music and made people listen to it, support us the way they support the guys who have already made it , give us feedback on our songs so that we feed them what they want and help ourselves grow

Wise: Good point my guy; feedback will really help and show great interest. Man thank you for your time we celebrate and appreciate you.

CzAr: I should be thanking you for recognizing a nigger

Wise: Ma man

CzAr: Awe

Follow on Facebook CzAr O'Driego
Download Swenk


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...