Tuesday, April 26, 2016

In Touch With Kid Blezz

Got in touch with Kid Blezz.....

Wise: Ma man

Kid Blezz: awe

Wise: What's up?

Kid Blezz: it’s all good bra, your side?

Wise: I'm collected. Let's start with you telling us about Kid Blezz

Kid Blezz: well kid blezz it’s a turn up freak. I call myself the turn up prince because each and every song that I work on somehow ends up as a turn up track. Kid blezz means blessings, I used double Z’s cause lot of rappers call them self’s Blezz so I used it z just to have a lil freaky pronunciation

Wise: When did you get into this rapping game?

Kid Blezz: started at the age of 13, in 2011 that’s when the blezz in me was born

Wise: Ma man and who played a major role in influencing you as a rapper?

Kid Blezz: Drake. Since the day i started  listening  to Mr Ovo i started having that wanting  to be a rapper  thing, in every studio  I walked  in, give em a lil freestyle  everybody would  say I spit like Drake

Wise: And who in BGF are your top artists


Kid Blezz: The greatest of Bgf
Lil chief, Prism the Reason & Monster Saint
Chief makes good music my Gee no doubt 
Prism & Saint
I just seem to look up to their music & plan on working on a 5tracks EP with them
It’s gonna be weird to see 2 fire, infinite lyrics Rapper’s with a Turn up freak on an Ep but hey it's  all about  making  good music

Wise: Nice you planning an Ep?

Kid Blezz: yes will also be shooting a music video next month, Drops in September all though with the everyday matric hard work I will make sure I deliver to my fans

Wise: Ma man, we'll be waiting. And what are you gonna bring at HHC this winter?

Kid Blezz: I’m not planning to perform this year so ama bring
A camp chair, 2 expensive bottles n 5 bags of Chronic  turn up with the squad  just like them good old hhc's

Wise: There is a kid on the block who say he wanna challenge you on a battle at HHC. Jays Luk is the name...

Kid Blezz: lol.we once met I thought he had enough after that one night stand. If his really serious about it then I’m game

Wise: Hahaha ma man then game it is, now looking at BGF hip-hop. Do you think we on the right track or we still missing something?

Kid Blezz: yeah with new kids in the game it shows there is a movement in the game

Wise: Anything more you wanna share with us?

Kid Blezz: yeah gonna be performing at Thaba moshate this coming Saturday for The kingdom management Talent show
p.s
Download n share my latest single 
Kid blezz ft Chrizy-I got wee#
Shout out to you my niggaπŸ‘ŠπŸ»
RUN BGF

Wise: Ma ninja. Thank you for your time, we appreciate and celebrate your life. Keep representing BGF

Kid Blezz: awe


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...