Thursday, May 26, 2016

#Obtus.. Turm To Drop An Offering



We have witnessed  the unleashing of Prism’s project The Begin End and have heard of the coming of Monster Saint’s Operation MurkEhm, and it got many wonder what might be next from Genesis; big question being “What is Turm up to?” well The 013 got your back. We got into Genesis kitchen and we found chef Turm cooking interesting meal.  He had had no choice but to share with us what he has in store for us.
In his own words he said “I'm working on a Mixtape titled "Obtuse" (I will explain why Obtuse some other time) together with a music video of one of the mixtape songs in the pipeline.”
He couldn’t tell how many tracks because he is full of energy to work on more than he planned as time goes by. King Obbs and Dj Best are so far the muscles behind the production and Turm himself produced most of the tape. “because I trust only I can fully express myself as an artist from the ground up than blending my artistry with a foreign hand.” He said.
“The tape consists of the mood elevating joints you need, conscious sounds that will sit you down
and my concepts that can almost confuse my music with comedy. I won't give out full info right now as who I've worked with because the tape hasn't been wrapped yet but all I can say is I strictly have big guns on this one - not only rappers but I'm talking a complete force” He continued….
When asked how many singles he’s going to drop before the complete tape, he said “I'm only planning to give out maybe 4 new singles (Including Ghetto) plus a music video and snippets of course, then the rest of the songs are gonna be on CD. To those who love "After School", well I have After School Part, 2 on the mixtape so watch out.

I should start selling the Mixtape at Hip Hop Cares. To those I may not reach in person, I will definitely make a way for everyone to have the tape through the internet. I pray and hope everyone will love this tape.

Download SELF-ESTEEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...