Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Punchlines Outta BGF Hip Hop

We know that we have lotta puns outta BGF hip hop as we take a journey of publishing dope puns outta our movement, here is our first founded few puns

“My hood is like skull p***y to your D*** head, you cant cum here”-Taydos

"You niggas are not here to stay, yall are just tenants" -Turm

"I go large like magnito when I raise bars"- Nose

"Watch Me Flush The toilet, just to show u how this sh** goes"- Prism

"I run the game without feet, I deserve an Oscar"- Ricky Bliss

 "They say a picture paints a thousand words and I done said a million words but they still don't get the picture"- Nose

"You wouldn't do sh** for me even if you were my stomach"- Prism

"Mother kept me far from drugs only God knew she was raising a dope nigga"-Turm

"I stick a vacuum in your mouth and pull your soul out"-Turm

"I got the Tupperware mentality contain fresh thoughts" and "Put an x-box in an elevator to up my game"-Theron

"Everyone is using the blowjob punchline and now it sucks for real
"-Turm

Nose "I kill you twice and take you 12 feet under"
"Like a preg test this dudes fear my lines"-Dizz

"There is something fishy with this rappers ah slow Joe"-Dizz

I never masturbate but niggaz say i fell myself-keallur

Like a virgin girl/'s pu**y niggaz wana break me (Number One)- Keallur

"I just hit u with a cheezy flow like molten cheddar"(Takin Over)- Keallur


I cut your legs off make it impossible for you to get a feed whenever you release a joint pistorious- Ricky bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...