Saturday, August 29, 2015

FORMER RIVALS ON THE SAME JOINT.

A month ago they were one stage battling, yes they started on the wrong foot and the wanted to proof who really is the first lady of BGF hip hop. I’m talking about Pearly Hooks and Devoted. Today I can be able to say that is hip hop for you and I’m loving it because these ladies have now worked together on the same joint to appear on #BGF Mixtape Vol 1. 
We spoke to both the ladies on how the experience was working together. Pearly Hooks laughing out loud said; “At first I didn’t understand why me and my rival have to do a track together so soon after the battl. But when I heard it’s a Mixtape for BGF, I couldn’t resist. And we actually got along well. After Me and  Kay murking the joint the day ended up as a great experience.
Devoted Kay said “Working with Pearly Hooks was too nice, we managed to put our differences aside and came together in the name of Hip hop. Combined our skills and came up with a blast. Nice and short.” Wait for the BGF Mixtape to hear these ladies riding on the same beat. The song is called make up.
BGF ni nga phel’ Umoya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...