Saturday, August 15, 2015

Prism To Drop Rappers Sh*t (Remake).


If you ever listened to Ab soul and KendrickLamar's Rappers sh*t and you loved it. Then you'll love listen to Prism and CarlCulas's remake, which might drop anytime from now. When Prism hooked up the joint and said Yoh Wise man you gotta listen to this and give me your honest opinion; in the back of my mind I was like "one of those tasks that can have you be labelled a player hater." 
So I listened to the joint and my night was made. This is what I told Prism, "Look man you lived up to the standard. I'm not easily impressed trust me. If you failed I was gonna tell you straight that you messing a classic but Now I tell you that you are within the classic and you are a classic and you on a classic. Take my words." Now all I'm saying is ya'll can wait for it to drop and hear for yourselves. I guarantee you won't be disappointed, it will be worth every 6,50 minutes of listening.

One gotta love what the members of Genesis are doing to the state of BGF Hip hop, they just keep raising the bar and they are one of those labels that keep the hopes and dream of BGF Hip hop alive. if you love hip hop, this is the joint to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...