Tuesday, August 18, 2015

In Touch With Fess

Got in touch with ma homie Freedom Killer Priest Fess and we had this interesting conversation.


Wise: Halla Fess
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Yho ma king....we on?
Wise: Yeah we on ma man. Introduce Fess.
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Ayt leme cut it short...Fess is a 21 year old rapper born n raised in Diphale village, the typa dude who stick 2 his roots n never tries 2 fit in n stays real 2 his style
Wise: Ma man. And when did the love for Hip hop bug you, under whose influence?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Yho ma king...around 2006 when I was 1st exposed 2 Eminem n started seeing ProVerb killing it u know...
Wise: Let us talk the state of BGF Hip hop, what is your overall take on the movement?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Honestly I c growth n I like dat...it’s actually competetive,fun n in good state but there still much work to b done bra.I mean even de Rocking emcee said it that we need more rappers understanding hip hop out here, then we need more support. But all in all we got real talented n skilled rappers here n m actually proud 2 b part of this generation
Wise: Ha ha ha ha and everyone is becoming a rapper these days. So what are you working on lately and what can we expect?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Finally....de question I was w8ting 4...there is much coming ma king...leme just tell u that The typa dude remix is dropping soon, I know they been w8tin 4,n ma new single titled I don’t wnna lie and another hit with Rezz (Mr motivated by ur hate) n m gonna b killing another hit with Cru Mayor(Mr seven) n Toy, its titled Butcher n a whole more bra but 4 now people can watch out for Typa dude remix. Its gonna b maad bra.
Wise: You just spoke The typa dude remix. Now that's my business, who's gonna be on it?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: hahahaha that’s your business ahhahaha...I c...ait look I have de best team ever bra m talking Taydos, Turm, Nose, Monster saint, AbN Resornant n I got Diss n Swazi on de same shit....now that’s what’s up.... So yah that’s de ish, I’m xo u c how super dope de track is gonna b now, right?

Wise: You busting my guts man. That one is a must hear. Let's leave this one until you come to give me an exclusive for a review right? Now there is an issue that many rappers lately seems to be forgetting what a booth is and the run their mouth a lot of Facebook but not delivering when coming to visiting the Mic, do you also agree with this or you beg to differ?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: That’s so real bro...most of these rappers r focusing on the Facebook fame n wen cumin 2 de real thing they disappoint...I agree with dat...hahaha but m not that type believe me...
Wise: Ha ha ha ha I hear you and I'm watching you. Now name your tight BGF emcees, I mean those dudes that do justice to the game.
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Look bra it’s always gonna b a tough one 2 answers looking at de number of dope cats we have around...leme put it like this. Taydos, Nose, Monster n Turm Resornant now that’s ma everyday playlist, I don’t go a day without listening 2 dis dudes right here
Wise: Interesting, and who don't make it to your playlist he you know what I mean?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Lol hahaha...u good at this neh ,wanna get me in trouble n shit...hehe...but 4 real bra there are sum cats I don’t even bother listening 2,I just don’t feel em u know, m talking de Yoggies de MOGs n de kinds...actually I don’t listen 2 much of dis swagg hype jams.
Wise: Ma man, ha ha ha I'm just giving ninjas a platform to express themselves freely. Only the brave hearts takes it head on. Some people says beef is not good for Hip hop while others says beef is Hip hop. What do you say?
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Beef is hip hop ma brother...it helps expose de real from de wack, its healthy blv me.de brave ones act on it. Shot like dat
Wise: Ma man, tell us about the crew/organisation you with and the future plans?
Rap Sharks
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: Ma king, Rap Sharks!!! Ma damn crew bra I luv dis xit...ayt check we gonna b working on sum new joints putting our new typa style in action, we gonna b doing a lot of killin, we bin looking at how de game is structured n finding our way of getting in right so we gone b super-hot when we return.
Wise: Thank you for your time ma man, we appreciate and celebrate your life. Good luck with your career man and keep blessing us with good joints
Freedom Kiiler Priest Fess: No question, I thank u 4 de plat4m ma king, keep flying dat flag high u really good at dis...Bless
Wise: Thanks man. We are soldier on the same mission


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...