Monday, August 10, 2015

In Touch With Mimz

Wise:  Mimz ma man
Mimz: Aita bro
 Wise: How ya doing?
Mimz:  I'm cool and ya?
 Wise: I'm dope. You know what this mean right?
Mimz:  Mmmh well I guess I do bro...
Wise: Well you let’s do this, tell us about Mimz. Who is Mimz and what is he about?
Mimz: Well Mimz Prime is a rapper from Burgersfort Mabocha.. But sometimes I don't consider myself as a rapper; I just talk rhymically on the beats... I’m about doing good music, most of my friends believe that I do hard-core kinda rap
Wise: Ma man, so you hard-core like that, where did you get the influence?
Mimz:  Eminem and Obie Trice, I think this two guys made wanna rap too, I always liked their music. That’s where I got da influence
Wise: Obie Trice dang where is that ninja? Now looking at the state of BGF Hip hop, do you think we on the right track or we need to pull some muscles?
Mimz : Lol the nigga is still alive and kicking...well BGF hip hop is on the right track ma man, just that some cats are lost, I think they chose wrong genre,
Wise: Ha ha ha ha man you are bold to say that.
Mimz: Lol eish man I mean some tracks can even make your ears bleed...
Wise: Ha ha ha ha I hear you man. So basically you say there are some ninjas who just have to do justice and drop the Mic?
Mimz: My point exactly ...lol but who am I to judge
Wise: Ha ha ha ha you are Hip hop don't be apologetic about that. Now you must have a list of your top dope BGF emcees. Drop their names
Mimz: As far as I heard dis cats this is my list .DOVE .Khing Row .Prism .Turm .Taydos
Wise: Now those who gotta drop the Mic. Name them man. Or maybe those who gotta up their game
Mimz: Lol let’s hope they won’t hunt me down and beat my ass up honestly I think cats like Yoggy, jay style and Cru. Must quit when it is still early they don't have to be ashamed at least we all know they tried... Skillz must chill up a bit, da way he raps it’s like he's throwing punches at someone,
Wise: Ha ha ha ha ma man, let's hope you be safe on this one. Now let's talk about your latest offering. Your new single is coming out right?
Mimz: Yeah the track is called ''muzik Talkz ' it is already cooked produced by khing Row and today I will be dropping the link
Wise: What is the joint about and what can people expect?
Mimz: Well I’m just speaking my mind off man...just letting haters know that they motivate me even more, and warning other cats wat I’m about....
Wise: Cool stuff. Now what do you think about beef, is it good or bad for Hip hop?
Mimz: Lol eish man I like this beef thing, I mean it makes the game more interesting, and even this diss tracks trend too well.., I don’t wish to be dissed man but whoever provokes me. Imma make him regret da day he started rap
Wise: ha ha ha ha is that a warning?
Mimz: Lol well they can take it as a warning. I like playing with words when it comes to diss
Wise: Before I let you go. Give your top ten lyricists of BGF
Mimz: Ok dis are my top 10 .Dove .Mimz . Khing .Turm .prism .Taydos .nose .king Marvel .Roc lane .Chris Jotter
Wise: ma man. Anything else we gotta know about Mimz.
Mimz: Well before December I’m gonna drop two more tracks... I will be working with Dove and khing Row, we will let the muzik talk for us
Wise: Man thank you for your time. We appreciate and celebrate your life. God bless

Mimz: Sure bro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...