Monday, August 3, 2015

Best Diss Song Of All Times




1 Nas- Ether
Victim (s): Jay Z
Killer Line: "Eminem murdered you on your own shit/You's a dickridin' faggot/You love the attention"

2 Tupac- Hit em up
Victim (s):  Notorious B.I.G.,  Mobb Deep, Puffy, Junior M.A.F.I.A., Lil Kim Chino XL
Killer Line:  "That's why I fucked your bitch, you fat motherfucker"

3 Canibus- 2nd Round K.O.

Victim (s): LL Cool J
Killer Line: "Mad at me 'cause I kick that shit real niggas feel/While 99 percent of your fans wear high heels"
4 Eminem- Nail in the coffin
Victim (s): Benzino
Killer Line:  "What you know about being bullied over half your life/Oh that's right/You should know what that's like/You're half white"
5 Jay Z- Take Over
Victim (s): Nas & Prodigy
Killer Line:  "Four albums in 10 years nigga? I could divide/That's one every, let's say, two/Two of them shits was doo/One was naahhh, the other wasIllmatic/That's a one-hot-album-every-10-year average"
6 Ice Cube- No Vasseline
Victim (s): N.W.A,  Jerry Heller, Ruthless Records
Killer Line: "It's a case of divide and conquer/'Cause you let a Jew break up my crew"
7 Kendrick Lamar’s verse- Control
Victim (s): Obvious
Killer Line: And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale
Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake
Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller
I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you n***as
8 Common- The Bitch In You
Victim (s): Ice Cube
Killer Line:  "Hyprocrite, I'm filling out your death certificate/Slanging bean pies and St. Ides in the same sentence"

9 Lauryn Hill- Lost Ones
Victim (s): Wyclef & The Fugees
Killer Line:  "It's funny how money change a situation/Miscommunication leads to complication/My emancipation don't fit your equation"
10 Dr Dre- Dre Day
Victim (s): Tim Dog, Ruthless Records, Eazy-E

Killer Line: "Used to be my homie/Used to be my ace/Now I wanna slap the taste out your mouth"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...