Sunday, June 21, 2015

In touch with YOGGY BAR

After YOGGY BAR came under attack from cats who labelled him wack, I had to give ma nigga a platform to voice out his side of the story. and this is the man story.
Wise: Yoggy ma man.
Yoggy: Sup.
Wise: I'm dope what's up?
Yoggy: None much your side?
Wise: Just chilling. Man I gotta put you on the platform.
I want you on the 013Hip hop. How's that sound?
Yoggy: Yeah dope so what’s on your mind? Thought we gonna talk dates n stuff
Wise: Tell me when you free then we kick the interview
Yoggy: Is it a face to face thing or via fb?
Wise: Via fb,
Yoggy: Ayt I’m free now
Wise: Ma man. Tell us a little about Yoggy.
Yoggy: Let me see I'm a young rapper from motvill usually known as motlolo. I am that nigga who just love music (hip hop)
Wise: How did you get into the game? What was your biggest inspiration?
Yoggy: I started back in 2008 with my nigga Neqeun, I was inspired by my big bro Potso I used to find him writing a song n asking me how his lines sound like, but I had no idea what he was up to. I started doing the same but didn't know what I was doing during the time
Wise: Ma man. Every artist has this one artist who they consider the best of the best. Who is Yoggy's no 1?
Yoggy: Eish tricky question ayt there best artist for me I would say its j Cole.
Wise: And who is your favourite among BGF cats?
Yoggy: Paris (Prism) and Nose those niggas are on some dope rap kinda shit.
Wise: Lately two cats on the 013 jumped on your head, Monster saint and Slabsta to be specific. What did that say to you as an emcee?
Yoggy: I get the reason they said I'm wack, point is that I don't have a single track myself but I don't consider myself wack improvement goes with time and it’s been a while since I recorded. Been doing my best on features but this July I’m dropping my first single hope them niggas are ready.
With my nigga Cru
Wise: So you gonna raise the bar?
Yoggy: That's the point according to me I think my music or shall I say verses raise every time I record, I mean like how many niggas get the attention I get on features? Only one nigga in BGF YOGGY BAR.
Wise: Ma man. Can't wait for your single, Do you have cats that you don't feel yourself?
Yoggy: Mmmmm eish I will have to say Termbar, and who else mm Kidd Blezz is good but I don’t feel him.
Wise: Ma man, it's healthy to spit out what you don't feel. Now there are going to be femcees battle at the HHC, one of them is your homegirl I believe. What do you think about this new development on the BGF Hip hop?
Yoggy: The BGF hip hop its getting big my guy, you see I have been staying so many places but never saw such love for hip hop, in BGF we do hip hop with love not only for show off that's why we have such development and trending music.
Wise: Great talk man, we need to make sure that we don't grow weary but keep the momentum going. What do you think should be done for the municipality and local radio to start supporting the movement?
Yoggy: I think if we use the donation or items we donate on different areas, like there should be some sort of a movement. What I think is happening is that the HHC member focus on 1 area it will be good if each donating go to a different rapper's area for the HHC to trend
Wise: I hope Dizz will look at it. Tell me you heard lotta beats in BGF. Which one would you say that is an ish?
Yoggy: This other beat done by my nigga j something like that that nigga knows his work.
Wise: Are you going to HHCIV and what can be expected from Yoggy? Yoggy: Yeah I am going but this time I think I won't be on the stage, what u can expect is love and support.

Wise: Ma man. Thanks for your time. We wish you all the best in your journey and we'll be waiting for your single.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...