Saturday, June 27, 2015

In Touch With Khing Row

Got in touch with Khing Row Mnails, the man who says he’s the doppest emcee in BGF, 2nd from nobody.

Wise: Who is Khing Row Mnails. His beginning and now!
Khing: Ehh Khing Row Mnails Is A Young Rapper Representing Burgersfort Mabocha. The Name 'Khing Row Mnails' Comes From My Real Names 'Khutjo Rockie Manaleng'. I started Writing Music Back In 2009, but my first Song Came Out 2014.
Wise: Who did you grow up listening to and who is your favourite rapper at the moment?
Khing: I Grew Up Listening To Eminem And Now Am A Big Fan Of My Own Music And Drake.
Wise: Your own music right? Who are the people you working with or you'd love to work with?
Khing: Yes My Own Music. I Work With Dove And Mimz Prime. There Are Couple Of Guys I Would Like To Work With Both Internationally And Locally. Locally I Would Like To Work With Turm, Skillz And Termbar,I Like This Guys’ Personalities
Wise: Interesting line up. You said you were dropping a new single today (26th of June). Tell us about it?

Khing: Yes 'Grace’. I Have Dove on The Hook And am On The Verses.The Track Is All About Friends, Fans And Family Reunion. I Just Wanted To Tell People Who Support Me That I Love Them And I Would Take The Bullet For Them. And Then To My Haters I Just Wanted To Tell Them That I Will Still Stand Even After The Shots They Take At Me. I believe That After ttorm the sunrise will shine and my time will always come And I Shall Go Harder The Most. People Can Get the Track Here www.datafilehost.com/d/55dd6342
Wise: Ma man. Do you think BGF Hip hop will one day rise above all genres around the BGF area?

Khing: Indeed. Looking at BGF, it has plenty Of Talented Artists in All the Major Genres. But I Feel Like BGF Hip Hop Is One Genre That Will Take the World by storm. The Guys Are Hungry and Motivated. Shout out to Hip Hop Cares and the 013 hip hop. Now We Have More Reasons To Work Hard And Achieve Our Dreams.
Wise: Thanks man. We are doing it for Hip hop. Name 5 songs you cannot spend a day without listening to?
Khing: The Music I Play Depends on My Mood. But The Tracks I Can Not Go A Day Without Are Turm-Sunday Freestyle, Mossray-I Do Music, Khing Row Mnails-Down To Earth, Mimz Prime-Man Of The Year And Khing Row Mnails-Grace...Some Songs Are Songs That I Play When I Want To Laugh.
Wise: Ha ha ha ha name those songs.
Khing: Ha-ha Songs like Cru Mayor-Cru is back. Buddy J's Songs ,he sounds like he created a new Genre Called 'Manyalo Hip Hop'.Termba-Twerk,The guy is wack but I love his personality. Tracks That Have Yoggy Bar, The Guy's Voice sounds like he is a gay. This Kat Called 'Jay Style' Who is my Gf's Ex. Total Wacknes.. Lol No Offence to these guys
Wise: Uhm moving right along. Ha ha ha but damn man you brave. Anyway moving along again, I love the fact that you top on you play list is them local niggas. Who is one nigga you find to be the doppest among them all?

Khing: Lol Haha Eish This Question. Look, The Guys From Bothasoek Are Incredibly Dope. They are hard-core. But to answer the question, I think am the doppest as it gets. That is because i know what I can do if i put my focus on the hard core tracks...lol No Offence to all the rappers, There is only one dope rapper and it had to be me.
Wise: Ha ha ha ha so who is 2nd after you?
Lol I Don’t Know. They Are Behind Me, So I Can’t See Things That Are On My Back....ha-ha
Wise: Ha ha ha ha. Are you heading to HHC4?
Khing: Yeah Yeah I Will Be On Stage. It’s My First Time Going There. People Should Come Because I Feel Like It Will Be A Hell Of A Night.
Wise: Be careful ma man. Niggas might summon you for a battle.
Khing: Haha I am aware. I Never Been In A Battle Before, So It Can Not Come At The Big Stage. But Big Up to the Guys Who Will Be Battling. Cannot Wait To See The Female Battles, Though I Don’t Know How This Chicks Rap, But Am Looking Forward To It.
Wise: Yeah man, everyone is looking forward to that battle. We had a list of BGF kings, what's your take on the list?
Khing: The List Is Fresh. I Respect Those Guys. They Deserve To Be There. No Complain
Wise: Ma nigga. Anything else you wanna share with us?

Khing: I Would Like To Ask People To Get My Music. I Feel Like I Still Have A Lot To Offer. The Single 'Grace' Is Out, They Should Get It thanks To Mimz Prime For Producing The Track And Thanks To My Manager Cp For Motivating Me, And To My Fans,I Would Like To Tell Them To Wait Because I Do Aim To Make a Music Video Soon But Ama Keep Them Posted. and Thanks To You Man For This Great Opportunity, Hope People Will Follow The Row Music. Wish You All the Best My Guy
Wise: Ma man. Thanks for your time; we strive to give every emcee an opportunity. This is the way we can put BGF Hip hop out there. Keep up the good work my guy

Khing: Haha Yeh Nice Work, It’s My Pleasure My Guy. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...