Friday, June 5, 2015

In touuch with................ Who is the Devoted Kay.




I love blogging, I love hip hop I love my hood BGF and I love Hustlers. This lady right here (Kutlwano Maphanga) showed me her side of hustling her way around and I’m loving it. She sent me a message that reads “Hey Johannes please feature me on the 013 hip hop for an interview.” Hhhm and she wanted the interview right away. Like Damn>>> and this is how it went…

 

Jowise: Ait cool. Straight to the point type of lady. I like that. Now who is Kutlwano and what is she known for?

Devoted Kay Tha Chick That's how it is, well let's say who is Devoted Kay and what is she known for, well Devoted kay is girl from motville, outspoken, ambitious, go getter, going on. And she is a female rapper representing.

JW: Oh Ok now that's what's up ma black sister. So it's Kay ait? And what is her style and who did Kay look up to as a rapper?

DK: it is, well my style is simply and elegant not forgetting a lil bit of ghettoness, CRU mayor is the man

JW: Thee Cru? Ok that's juicy! Now tell me Kay; what have you identified as challenge for you as a female rapper?

DK: Yes thee cru mayor. Firstly I feel like I don't have competition, competition is what I need to keep me strong in the game

JW: Whoa you don't have a competition? Do I smell a challenge to your fellow chicka's to up their game?

DK: Hahahaha don't twist my words...I just feel like I'm alone in this game

JW: Ha ha ha ha I ain't twisting no words! I'm just appreciating the bravery. I would love to be careful not to ask you about niggas you also think can't stand you. But hey are there bo mrapper you listen to and say damn that’s good?

DK: Mmm well yes I have bo mrapper that I listen to lil chief, Cru mayor, Dizz, pro gezzy, captain ray going on, that's only BGF, but I prefer international  

JW: and who international?

DK: Drake, j Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Ciara, those are my top 4

JW: How many singles do you have in your name?

DK: 5 Currently

JW: And which one do you consider your best work?

DK: Devoted Kay-everybody's talking its talks about how everybody is talking and I don't give a.... You know

JW: I know what you mean. Who is your dream collaboration?

DK: Lil chief tha kiid and I assure you it’s gonna be great music I tell you

JW: I would love to hear that one. What is Kay busy with at the moment?

DK: currently schooling at kgokodibeng allocated in motlolo village.

JW: Are you looking forward to Hip hop cares IV? And what can be expected from you?

DK: I'm really looking forward to it, well nothing is to be expected from me so far, but I'll be looking forward to see the performers.

JW: So you ain't performing?

DK: No I'm not

JW: Ah why not?

DK: Sorry to disappoint but you'll see a lot of me ey

JW: That ain't fair


DK: There are still more hhc to come. All is gonna be revealed in good times

See ya'll @ HHCIV
JW: Well fair enough. Anything else you wanna share?

DK:  Bgf watch the space Devoted Kay is about to make history. Nice and short

JW: And how about a verse so that BGF may know what to expect?

DK: Oh oh ok, I am Devoted kay to all these b**hes they can't do what I do sometimes I look in the mirror and be like why you? from "bed of lies" from "put you in a room" are you in my f***en corner for real or are you just plotting to kill I tell just how I feel but you'll never see me kneel pray to God he makes me see all the friends and the frieneimes and the reals and the wanna bee’s pray to God he makes me see.................1st verse from the single -everybody's talking

JW: Done

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...