Sunday, July 19, 2015

Cru Mayor Returning Shots


Remember SkillZ taking shot? Yeah the diss song to Cru Mayor, it’s one song that got BGF talking and lotta emcee and fans fell hard on Cru pushing him to respond. Well guess what the Seven pose that Cru’s friends and fans has been posting on social media and the long waited Cru’s next joint is actually a respond to SkillZ taking shots. Yeah Cru is back. We spoke to the man himself to give us the insight of the whole concept and here are the words from Cru

Title: SEVEN (shots returned) Content: Hahaha the title says it all it is a diss song, yep a response to Skillz Taking shots! I owe it to BGF and hip hop in general. .I've noticed that a lotta my fans and Katz are kinda losing the respect they have for me, they think I'm a coward/turning into some weak link just because I don't wanna entertain the kid! Well, this is a reminder to everybody that I still got it and I ain’t going anywhere, a nigga hasn't lost his touch! This is the shii everybody been waiting for, hope y’all ready for it! Song Promotion: The seven pose seems to be the easiest, so I thought why don't I just create a Facebook photo album (SEVEN) in which I'll only upload pictures of my fans with a seven symbolled with their fingers to help me promote the track before it even drops?!, ,and the support is great so far, I’m very thankful for that! Persons I'll be working with: -Beats Yeah you heard that 'BEATS' not a beat! A combination of two different beats, actually getting me outta my comfort zone! *by Donluiiz -Art work *by Ash Mog -Production *by Dramatik melo. Release: date I'm scheduled to record the track tomorrow (19 July 2015) and it shall be ready to be released on Friday (24 July 2015) at 07:07am, hopefully! 6) What to be expected from me next? *GOOD MUSIC I'll be focused on getting Hip Hop Cares 2015 Awards nominations for Song Of The Year, Infinite Lyricist Of The Year, and Best Collaboration *COLLABORATIONS and more collaborations *POETRY People can visit my blog for more writing; www.kaybcru.wordpres­ s.com *FREESTYLES I have a YouTube channel (Cru Mayor) I'm planning to upload my videos freestyling to inspire other kids to get engaged in cyphers as well And that's all from Cru 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...