Tuesday, July 21, 2015

In Touch With Suffocate

The Man Behind Fobagona.
Wise: Lesilo lesilo tsoga re go interviewe. Phela re Fobagona
Suffocate: Lol (laughs)...Ekse ke fobagona
Wise: How you doing my guy?
Suffocate: Am good, how are you doing?
Wise: I'm good my ninja. You ready?
Suffocate: Born ready
Wise: We all want to know the man behind #Fobagona. Who is Suffocate and what is he about?
Suffocate: Suffocate ke Lehutso Cameo Mohlala from Dark city I am all about good music
Wise: There is always a driving force behind every good musician, where did you get the influence?
Suffocate: I have to say Zola n Nas I grew up listening to Zola so much I’m a true Pedi boy but because of him today I know Zulu
Wise: So you learned Zulu by just listening to Zola?
Suffocate: Jah true story I needed to know what the nigga was saying
Wise: That's amazing. For a moment I thought you were from Jozi. Now let us talk about #Fobagona. What a classic you created man. Just tell us a bit about the song how did it come about?


Suffocate: Eish that song my guy came up last new in December I went to Turm in Bothashoek and told him that I needed some beats so he said he will came to dark city at kush joint studio. Then after a day or two he came and made a beat and Fobagona was made. Eish that song my guy came from nothing
Wise: And the classic was created. Ok which songs out of BGF are your top 5?
Suffocate: Bothashoek manners_1.0_n_2.o, Turm Sunday freestyle, Suffocate ft Turm_fobagona and Sgivo Da Volche ft Prism, Emee.M & Carlculas –Big Booty
Wise: Cool line up. What do you think about beef, is it good or bad for Hip hop?
Suffocate: To me beef was that one of 2pac and Biggie that was real beef all this other sh*t is fake .I don't think beef is bad but I just don't believe in beef to be the best in the industry.
Wise: Ma man I hear you. Who is that rapper in BGF that does it for you? The illest
Suffocate: Ke Slabsta

Wise: And the weakest?
Suffocate: Lol I don't know any weakest we are all different is this game
Wise: Ha ha ha Ok. So after Fobagona what's next?
Suffocate: Am working on my mixtape called KELENGKETLA the 3rd  
Single called kea via is dropping in September
Wise: Ha ha ha ha kelengketla. Man I love your style. It's unique and get niggas like me wanna hear more of you. Looking at BGF Hip hop do you think we on the right track or we still have more to do?
Suffocate: We so on the right track what we can do more is to become one team. Team BGF, work together to put our city on top like what you are doing respect my guy
Wise: Thanks my I'm also just part of the muscle to lift BGF up. Let's keep on pushing until the dream is realised. Anything more you wanna share with your people out there?

Suffocate: Fobagona music video is on the way. The people of BGF should be on the look out
Wise: Ma man can't wait. Thanks for your time man, we appreciate and celebrate your life. God bless
Suffocate: God bless you to my guy I hope next time will do this  live face to face
Wise: On a radio man hopefully. Cross your fingers
Suffocate: Bless


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...