Wednesday, July 22, 2015

In Touch With Nose

This is Nose!!!! Taking over the area code.
Wise: Ma man take us through Nose. Who is he and what is he about?
Nose: Well in simple Nose is a born again Christian, producer, certified sound engineer, rapper, graphics designer and a simple dude from BGF in a small village called Bothshoek...you dig so yeah that’s me
Wise: I see you got those Bothashoek manners. So what inspired you to venture into music?
Nose: Well I got the sting of music from an early age you know my family were a family of music you know but as for Hip Hop it’s my brother and my cousin they always had a swag I looked up to him know from good kwaito music, but I got stuck with Hip Hop and not your so commercial stuff they got me into stuff I didn’t even get but it was dope and I liked it, cassette era hard-core so i had stacks that I jacked from them and i loved even other genres that I imitated a lot of RnB acts lol(I sold out for a second) but man that’s how i got here and thanks to my big bro and my cousin TQ they influenced me a lot
Wise: Ha ha ha damn they shouldn't have corrupted your mind with this hip hop thingy. So who did you grow up listening to specifically?

Nose: Nas, that’s my man this guy rhymes words that you never thought they would rhyme and his patterns are sick I mean Illmatic is still an Album that nobody can’t touch its standard today I mean after 21 years it’s still regarded as dope....it tells you he's a legend and makes timeless music. And to think he was 17-19 years old when he wrote that stuff whaaaat?
Wise: Ha ha ha ha Ok enough with hero worshiping. Looking at the standard of BGF Hip hop! What is your general take?
Nose: Well its coming ayt you know and growing, because you get to see the amount of talent that is here, I don’t know if it’s because I am friendly I just turn to meet people that got talent and they just halla at me you know but one issue I got BGF rappers sometimes is EGO man I mean we got potential to make something happen only if we lay aside EGO and favouritism and just all combine and make a massive thing that the industry never experience just imagine if you gathered all the artist and we work on a huge mixtape just like soul candi about 40-50 tracks and put it out do a hashtag and invade the whole thing to a point people say BGF niggas are crazy and when you say you are from BGF there is already a standard they regard us by.....just imagine with me on this one..

Wise: Great idea man. Damn Kats gotta sit on this one. So basically what you saying is that we should seek undeniable exposure aggressively So?
Nose: Yeah now you tell who else ever did this that the whole town/city did this, I mean let’s just die once you know people who got studios open them up, people who do artwork open up, people who do videos open up, for free and let us all just go in once and the whoever shines but we shine as a unit 1st because some cats are gonna shine just imagine if we went to the municipality with a mixtape that’s literally 5 disc and we say we want to invade the whole Limpopo with a tour that’s like a 5 hour show you can’t tell me they'll ignore us take discs and hand to take drivers, print out links and paste them all over S.A wherever you are studying come with a hashtag on top of that that every artist push...whaaaat ? But you know EGO might come in someone be like Nose be acting all smart and all that, I am sure someone thought this it’s not me it’s about BGF
Wise: Yeah let's hope it'll be an idea we pay attention to. Now what is the top 5 in your playlist?
Nose: Well right now i am jamming 3MUSK3RT33RS, Fobagona, Mampara's music, Bothashoek Manners 2.0 can’t stop jamming to this and a dude called KayeGee i hear he is around BGF I wanna work with this dude
Wise: Ha ha ha ha you need to Halla at him. You dropped a mix tape few days ago. Tell us about it?

Nose: Man I should've dropped this mixtape in 2013 so the tracks were recorded 2012-2013 except for 2 songs I did last year but the mixtape is all about me and my living principles, so it’s entirely all about me and God and my perspectives as a rapper and a dude from Bothashoek, so yeah as much as i have grown from 2013 to now that’s my baby right there i love it and i play it a lot to help myself to keep moving in life you dig, and never compromise my principles with God and His Son Jesus you know
Wise: Who did you work with?
Nose: I worked with my homie E-Level(talented dude right here) nah he's my brother not a homie, worked with Choaxito (dope) and with Pastor Cross(ma man that’s my expression of him) they all my brothers and then I worked with some ladies... I worked with Carla(Fanisa) and Vanessa and oohh yeah I worked with Bayers(Pastor Weed) talented dude right there
Wise: Who is the illest rapper you know in BGF and why is he in your good books?
Nose: Well it’s impossible to name one and so by saying that I ma say UNO fam (Turm, Prism, Taydos, BluBox, AbN, Sputla, Duke) because of their work ethic you know they put in effort and also in growth man this guys you stay away from them for 2 weeks and you come listen to their new stuff it seems like different cats you left

Wise: I'm not buying it. You know in your heart you have that one dude you be like Damn he just kill everything he touch. But I ma let you off the hook. Now there must be that ninja/ninjas you think should up their game or just drop the Mic. Drop them
Nose: Lol eish that question lol well I view it this way I can say a track wack not an artist is wack because even the wackest artist can surprise you on other tracks because I’d also take it if someone says my tracks is wack and say I am dope but they ain’t feeling that track I did its better so I ma mention tracks, Cru is back that’s a wack track, Twerk that’s a wack track, A mans Dilemma that track is wack and other tracks I deleted from my phone so i might not remember them
Wise: Ha ha ha ha ha ma man I hear you. What do you think about beef, is it good or bad for Hip hop?
Nose: Well it’s bad and good.... It’s bad when it becomes an altercation issue or when all you is just beef with everyone I mean look at Canibus, but it is super healthy for the Hip Hop culture I mean emcees be saying they are best, so in a beef that statement is being challenged and be like lets go headlock and do this one on one now and that’s when we focus on 2 artists and see the warrior skills and how they use words to launch an attack and we see the creativity of an artist and their research on the other artist
Wise: Ether or hit em up?
Nose: Eish nooooo that’s an unfair question eish and I have answer it mmmhhhh damn I hate this question but I ma say Ether man its Nas . Plus it became a word rappers say when they say they gonna destroy an artist
Wise: Ha ha ha ha you tryna play smart. Anything else you wanna share with us?
Nose: Well I am working Taydos, BluBox on a mixtape we called our thing 3MUSK3RT33RS and I ma be working with Taydos on a collab joint in which I did beats for it, and then I am working with Rems, Mampara and Tebatso on something because an opportunity presented itself and then I ma do my EP so look out for that and yeah let’s keep pushing BGF you by the famous word #Fobagona lol and cats lets work together do dope stuff I’d love that
Wise: Ma man. We can go on and on but the page is not enough Lol. Thank you for your time, we appreciate and celebrate your life. God bless
Nose: Well thank you Wise for your time well this was dope and thanks for such a platform it is great and hope to reaches out of S.A borders and halla at ya'll if ya'll are reading this I thank you very much Like my page Nose on FB and follow me on twitter my handle is @DanyLNose



No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...