Friday, July 17, 2015

In Touch With Obbs


Wise: Obbs ma King
King Obbs: Yeah
Wise: What's up?
King Obbs: I'm ait dawg who is you
Wise: Wise. 013 blog
King Obbs: My nigga, finally!!
Wise: Ha ha ha ha finally man. So you ready?
Obbs: I'm always ready hahaha shiii
Wise: Ma man let's kick it. You can start with introducing King Obbs.
King Obbs: Ayt... King Obbs (Observant Magowa) guy born from Motville, lives in kriel...I'm a rapper,Hip Hop and House Producer and a co-founder of DTMTL records
Wise: What inspired your musical touch and who did you grow up listening to?
King Obbs: It was back 2003 when fiddy dropped "get rich or die tryin" I automatically fell in love with hip hop and I'm inspired by niggaz like Ludacris,Drake, Nov,Fats etc
Wise: Motvile seemed to be one musical landscape. Take us through Motville and Its musical riches.
King Obbs: Lol yeah.... ayt Motville loves Hip Hop ma nigga and  the support is also nanas ,there's  also established artists like Lil Chief and Cru Mayor and ofcos yours trully(Obbs) Lol...and one thing I love most about my place is that they support their  own dawg damn... so I'm proud to have come out of Motville

Wise: Ha ha ha ha don't make other heads covert to have came outta that place. What's your take on BGF Hip hop, do you think we on the right track or we still have a long way to go?
King Obbs: Hahahaha....ayt look,u cannot ignore BGF Hip Hop it got too much impact wherever u go and there are actually people who take their time out and give it a chance.... the only thing we need is National Radio exposure, Music videos which will play on them popular music channels,Other than that I can't complain about it
Wise: So we on the right track? I hear you, lately lotta cats seems to be testing each other's territories in terms of beef. What's your take on beef in the Hip hop cycle?
King Obbs: Productive beef is good for hip hop but when they start using it as a source of exposing their personal matters it becomes useless
Wise: Ha ha ha ha ma man. That's Hip hop for you. Niggas thinks every ish is permitted and we live with them like that.  Now there must be this emcee that you say nigga be tight for sure. And there also be that one you say this is a straight hard worker. Drop those two names, Hardworking and tight.
King Obbs: Lol...Turm is more than a rapper for me he's a musician and Monster Saint is the best story teller... Lol I know you said two but there's ma musical partner called M.A.T jerrrr look out for him too

Wise: Ha ha ha ha you artist just can't play by the rules. Ok name as many as you want. Those rappers who need to up their game or just drop the Mic?
King Obbs: Hahahaha....my best 5(in no particular order) Lee-i-C,Monster Saint,DareT,Turm,MZ and the ones who shud drop the mic already did that cos they been told hahahaha
Wise: Ha ha ha ha come on man don't play with me now! You gonna leave me hanging like that?
King Obbs: Hahahaha let's leave em whack cats for me they not mentioning... rather ask me about them projects I'm currently working on.hahaha

Wise: Ha ha ha I was coming there. Ok Ok I understand, it takes big cojones to point out lame rappers. What is King Obbs working on and what can we expect?
King Obbs: Hahaha...dawg I'm working on a Mixtape called Deep Emotions with my nigga M.A.T and we gonna drop it later this year and I'll be releasing a new single called 'Tlala ( Obby)' on 1 August and I'm busy producing other niggaz also
Wise: Which projects have you ever worked at and be like I don't care who says what. This right here is the ish
King Obbs: Ait as a rapper I done this

Obbs_3Minutes (produced by Dj Sbenga) datafilehost.com/d/d685e17e

Obbs_They Know Me datafilehost.com/d/ea88f6fd

Obbs & M.A.T_ More Love datafilehost.com/d/6251a99a

As a producer I'm capable of this: Beat 1. datafilehost.com/d/a75e1365
                                                                : Beat 2. datafilehost.com/d/058049d5
King Obbs: Ofcos eibody favourite record

Obbs & M.A.T_Fix it datafilehost.com/d/159dc3ac
Wise: You were at the HHC right?
Obbs: I wasn't dawg
Wise: Damn, Ait cool, now house or hip hop?
King Obbs: Lol Hip Hop ma nigga
Wise: So you think we should have more Hip hop gigs than house gigs around?
King Obbs: Yeah....hip hop deserve more spotlight cos house already got its own.... so we need more HHC
Wise: Dizz suggested that kats suggest new venue. Do you think new venue is needed or should stick to Uber?
King Obbs: HHC should move around dawg.... bring it to the people.
Wise: Ok suggest the next venue.
King Obbs: I can't think of any right now but I'll ask around I'm sure someone knows something
Wise: Ma man, anything else that we should know about Obbs?
King Obbs: I'm looking forward to working with some of my favourite rappers from BGF other than that y'all can expect good music from me
Wise: Thanks for your time man. We appreciate and celebrate your life. God bless
King Obbs: Thanks man
Facebook King Obbs twitter @King_Obbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...