Wednesday, July 8, 2015

In touch with E Level

Got in touch with a true hustler, rapper, businessman. E level himself. as I always do we started with greetings and the pleading to have him on the blog and we stepped on it

Wise: Ma man. We can start with you telling us a little bit about E Level, who is E and what is he about?
E-level: I'm A Rap Artist, Photographer, Videographer and Sound Engineer, Born and Raised at Jane Furse Ga- Moretsele
Wise: What inspired you to become a rapper?
E-level: Growing In Love with the Art Because Back High School I Used to Write Poems, So That Has Really Played a Major Role in Being Creative. The Other Thing That Inspired Me Is How Used To Listen To Various Radio Stations Playing Hip Hop Music, The Likes Of Rhyming Reason And The Full Clip, Even Participating In The Live Events Hosted By Love Life Has Enhanced My Love For The Kind Of Music I Do!
Wise: I've been following you for quiet sometime man and I can see that you love what you do. Which artist that has been doing it for you all these years and who don't miss your play list today?
E-level: Ha..ha..[Laughs] Well, There Has Been A Lot Really, And My Playlist Change Frequently Because Trends Often Happen To Change Some Artists, So From Abroad I Prefer "J Cole", Coming Back Home I Have To Say "AKA", But I Spent More Time Listening To The Music I Produce!
In the lab
Wise: Let me quote something you once said. "Bo M'rapper Tlogelang Go Ba Makwala (Rappers stop being cowards) You Say There Is No Support For Your Talent, But When We Try To Offer Nice Opportunities To Showcase Your Skills To The World You Back Down Let's Raise A Bar Together Ok!" ha ha ha, what led you to that statement?
E-level: What Made Me To State That, Is How We Often Get A Lot Of Emcees Requesting For Live Shows, Music Recording, Even Videos Shoots, But When We Make Ourselves Available For Such Matters, Then Only A Few Artist Show Up, And I Believe For The State Of Local Hip Hop To Improve, The Artists Need To Be More Accurate, And Mean What They Say, And Must Be More Creatively Business Minded
Wise: Do you think Kats in the 013 area are doing enough to put their work/ creativity out there or we still need to do more?
E-level: I Believe That, There's A Lot of Talent, But There's Still More That Needs to Be Done In terms Of Branding, Marketing and Publishing
Wise: Ma man. So we still a mile from overtaking tsa manyalo?
With N.O.S.E. Brothers in The Game. 
E-level: Lol....Not Really....Local Hip Hop Music Has So Much Potential, It's Just Most Artist Around, Don't Take Their Art More Seriously....And That's Often What Makes It Tough To Make Money Like The Manyalo Artist Are.
Wise: Let's hope they'll come around. Now beef, do you think is good or bad for Hip hop?
E-level: I Believe Beef Is Only Good For Hip Hop When Artists Use It To Elevate Their Creativity, Responding Through Songs But Not Making It A Priority, Because We Still Have A Long Way To Go And For Us To Get Major Recognition For The Corporate World To Pay Attention To Our Brands, This Whole Beef Thing Should Not Be Physical And Violent!
Artists Need To Behave Proffessional Because There Are A lot Of Kids Who Look At Us As Role Models, It's Important To Behave Righteous When Regarded As A Public Figure.
Wise: Ma man. Who is the most creative artist you ever worked with? And which artist around 013 should up their game or just drop the mike?
E-level: I Give That Title To Nose, We Used To Collaborate On Making Beats And Recording Songs, And He Always Had New Ideas For Mixing Music And Vocals, I Haven't Really Checked Who Should Drop The Mic, Lol But I Think The Likes Of Pastor Cross Need To Be Heard More, Because They've Been Doing It A While And Deserve A Better Chance In The Industry.
Wise: Ha ha ha ha ha oh Yeah pastor cross damn I gotta get him here, Man tell us about BLACKNOTE what services you guys offer and How do people get hold of you?
Music is ma Passion
E-level: Word....We Record, Mix Music, Do Photography and We Also Do Music Videos. People Can Get In Touch With Us by Email: reginaldsebopela@gmail.com Phone No: (+27) 0735222409 Twitter: @E_LEVELInstagram: @elevelblacknote http://www.reverbnation.com/­ elevel And They Feel Free to Check Our New Facebook Page: E-level Motion Picture
Wise: Name three of your best singles.
E-level: Wow....3 Of My Best I Say #FaithfulHeart #WakeUp and #MouthClean
Wise: Give us the highlight of your career.
E-level: The Highlights Of My Career Are Being Able To Attend The Limpopo Music Festival With King Solomon II And Chocos Wa Madoga Hosted By Capricorn FM And MTN, The Others Are Getting Featured As A Guest On Soweto TV Dlala Nge Ringas And Having A Music Video That I Have Directed Get Played On ETV Craze #ShizNiz #WatchItHere Also To Get My Played On DSTV 872 TransAfricaRadio, #WatchItHere On That Same Not I Give Thanks To Slikour For Featuring Me On His Website SlikourOnLife
Wise: Ma man. We can go on and on. You a legend to me and I celebrate your life. Thank you for blessing the 013 with your presence. We'll come back to you when we wanna know more. Don't be a stranger.


E-level: I'm Humble and Truly Appreciate Your Time, May the Lord Bless Your Movement to Grow Best! I Will Stay In touch

1 comment:

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...