Monday, July 20, 2015

In Touch With Dj Sputla AKA King Goro/ The Samurai


Wise: Ma man. Let's kick the interview. I'm sure lotta peeps out there want to know Dj Sputla. Take us inside
Dj Sputla: Word thanks for opportunity I'm honoured sputla is guy who's was born at Belfast and moved to Burgersfort in the 80s, 1989 to the exact I fell in love with music at the early stage and became a famous local Dj at 16 ever since then I never looked back, Met a guy by the name of Kaslo way back in 2006 and he introduce me to fruity loops he gave me the basic on how to make music on fruity I then started making house music until I met Turm who's a rapper and he ask if I can make hip hop beats then I told him I can try so I did and he liked then I remember our first so was what goes around comes around and it was a three verses beat so turm mansion a nigga called Viper now known as Prism. After a year I met Pastor Cross who knew this nigga Nose and the rest is history.
Wise: Ma man. Rich history, your intro can take up the whole page available.(legendary stuff)
Wise: So it all began with house?
Dj Sputla: House music was ma thing cos I was a Dj: Never had I mic back then but house was the easiest to create.
Wise: And what influenced the love of Hip hop?
Dj Sputla: I can say Turm Nose and Pastor cross they are the reason I fell for hip hop
Wise: We thank them man because you came into Hip hop and Hip hop loved you. And you have created some of the greatest joints of BGF. Looking at BGF Hip hop right now! Do you think us on a right or we still have a lotta work to do?
Dj Sputla: All we need is exposure, we have all what it take to be out there nationally or internationally, but with blog like this one is only a matter of time ma guy thanks again this blog, this is a blessing
Wise: Don't mention it ma man, now among all the BGF ninjas. Who is the illest you ever heard?
Dj Sputla: This one is a tricky q? But I’ ma say it as it is ma guy, I support local talent but when it comes to the illest u have to wait for ma latest two tracks, if he featured his I'll #BGF Manners 1.0 and 2.0
Wise: Whoa hold on. So the BGF manners process is on?
Dj Sputla: Yeah is on and the Uno FAM is to decide who's on and the tracks cos we aiming high as I mentioned before if he's on the tracks he's iller, I won't make a 15 minutes long track so I have to make two tracks and if niggas wanna be on them, they better contact the Uno Fam cats
Wise: Now that's more like it. Ha ha ha ha so you gonna give them the same joint you guys smoked when doing Bothashoek manners? Because whatever that was! It worked for sure
Dj Sputla: Is more like that if he ain't worthy he’s not on the tracks that's final, I'm the whackest on the Manners if he can't do better than me he ain't smoking what we smoking, bare this in mind I'm no rapper in just a lyrical ripper
Wise: Ha ha ha ha ha ma man I like that. Now let us talk about di disabola tsaga Sputla (Dj Sputla’ swords).

Dj Sputla: I did all kind of genres from reggae to afro jazz but hip hop is something else I had to come up with ma own style, and words rhymes with swords this when di sabole tsa Sputla started. Normally I will make beats and wait for niggas to come kill the beats, but I heard lots and lots of cats rapping ka dilo tse ba senang natso (Things they do not have) so I started making beats for ma self I made a 24 bars track and they liked it I made a second track and I got the name The Samurai from The A League and Samurai is Japanese warrior
Wise: And you set ninjas against ninjas?
Dj Sputla: There’s no hip hop without beef so I'm just a butcher I supply beef if I hear a song with someone being dissed I leak it that's hip hop
Wise: Ha ha ha ha so you think beef is healthy for Hip hop?
Dj Sputla: 100% Look, beef get niggas trending, It gives them exposure and I'm the guy who supply weapons that's a fact and I don’t take sides, I can record any ninja at STN Records for free if he wanna start a beef or responding to it. (The 013 applaud Sputla He function like all the executives sitting in big offices when coming to the understanding of beef S/O)
Wise: I hear you ma ninja wow. Now Bothashoek manners scooped HHC song of the year award. Do we see more awards winning joints coming outta STN?
Dj Sputla: Yeah ma guy, after performing Bothashoek Manners 2.0 which got people going crazy a HHCIC this winter and saying is another song of the year I'm Hundred, we have joints to scoop more Awards
@ Energy FM
Wise: We are looking forward to STN experience. You guys are making us proud to be BGF sons. We need more companies and good hustlers to make sure the movement expands its territory. What advice can you give to the showbiz ninja’s outta BGF?
Dj Sputla: Stay real, bring out the unique you, stop coping what other emcees did, that's how u going to make it, if u do what I already did who's gonna listen to u if they still hear the same thing from its core, to all real rappers with creativity keep on creating what God has blessed u with, as ma ninja and partner in crime Mampara said, “Stay versatile, switch flows that will get u far”
Wise: I heard that you guys are organising a show, where and when is the show taking place?
Dj Sputla: A vanue might be Paradise resort 1st Sep 2015; we’ll give more details when it’s finalized
Wise: Ma man. Anything else we need to know about Dj sputla?
Dj Sputla: Sputla is a CEO of STN Records and a founding member of Uno Fam, I'm not a rapper I'm a music producer who will do anything for the love of music a loving Husband a father to two most adorable kinds Miguel and Michelle to all Kats out there keep up the hustle and from STN Records, if u dope u ain't got a studio halla at me or Mampara will help and I'm for real
Wise: Ma man. Thanks for your time and keep producing those hits man. We celebrate and appreciate your life. God bless
@ Capricorn FM (Hustling)
Dj Sputla: Ait big brother I’m humble to be one of the guests on this life changing blog 013 much love peace I’m out
Wise: Ma man




No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...