Saturday, July 25, 2015

In Touch With Trey Mash




His name is Trey mash and he approached me for an interview, and it got all interesting when he said I got my guns and I’ll be taking shots @ someone. Well keep reading
Wise: Trey
Trey Mash: Ola
Wise: Vat se'?
Trey Mash: Monate my dawg n u
Wise: I'm dope. You called for it. Are you ready?
Trey Mash: Yea homie let’s do it


Wise: Take us through you man. Who is Treyy mash and what is he good at?
Trey Mash: Trey Mash is an upcoming rapper born in Burgersfort but schooled and spent most of his life in Pretoria, he began rapping at the age of 16 and throughout that entire phase he learned to perfect and learn different than of. rap styles and now he currently has his own genre titled Kasi Trap which is a combination of interior rap styles and local...he is a very humble God fearing Rapper who believes in people and fans that believe in him. He got the name Trey Mash by combining his name (Trevor) and his surname (Mashilo)
Wise: What or who influenced your founded style of rapping
Trey Mash: I was influenced by the legendary Tupac for the lyrics, Biggie with the flow and soulja boy with the swag, well internationally of course. And locally I was and still am influenced by the likes of K.O and the former Skwatta camp. Hence fusing the 2 styles of international and local together
Wise: Oh Ok I hear you. Now man there is a smoke that you aiming @ Lil chief. You gotta tell me dawg what beef, where did it all start?

Trey Mash: Well the beef all started with a post I made on his Facebook timeline telling him that he shouldn't be bragging about 1k in a week so that led to an exchange of words between him and I and his whole crew or whatever attacked me but I managed to balance the equation even though I was out numbered and I really don't like his attitude towards the fans so as a man I won't gossip but I take action and that action will be done through music
Wise: Damn I so love social media. Everything starts there. When is the joint dropping?
Trey Mash: The track is dropping later tonight at 8pm sharp! It’s titled ZER0 coz his attitude ain’t number one
Wise: Ma man. So you one of those who think beef is good for Hip hop and a good way of clearing issues?
Trey Mash: Yes, I certainly think so because the chances of meeting whoever I have a problem with in the game are slim so the only way for me as a rapper to address such issues is through a diss track which is beef, as a man in the game there is no need for guns or knives but we can clear all these issues through this God given talent plus it makes the game more interesting
Wise: Now talking about beef. We have a beef going on right now! Cru's response to Skillz provoked Taydos who can with a response. Looking at both joints! Which one takes it?
Trey Mash: Lol for me I would have to go with Taydos bro...the thing is cru was preaching and Taydos was rapping u see, Taydos got flow and lines Cru just got lines but no flow, no offence to Cru
Wise: Who is the illest emcee that is doing for you in BGF?

Trey Mash: I would have to go with Turm, Slunky and Taydos
Wise: And who do you think should up their game or just drop the Mic?
Trey Mash: Cru should up his game, chief should up his game and well as for dropping the mic I say no one should drop it coz we all bring different styles to BGF and uplifting it so it’s all good
Wise: Ma man. So what can be expected from you this year?
Trey Mash: This I dropped my 1st ever music video which is doing very well and expect to see me on Tv..I also have a hit titled #KasiTrap in a few months’ time and a more mellow track titled #OnMyWay feat Tshego So it's a busy year for me hey
Wise: Busy one indeed, we trying to find a way to propose a Hip hop show to Tubatse fm. Any idea how we should go about?
Trey Mash: Well I think ya’ll can propose maybe a freestyle show hey, something like full clip where different upcoming rappers come and showcase their talents whereby they spit freestyles on the show.
Wise: Man Thanks for having time with us. We appreciate and celebrate your life.
Trey Mash: It was a pleasure being interviewed by ya’ll thank you a lot. God bless
Wise: Ma man. God bless you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...