Monday, July 27, 2015

In Touch With BluBox

Got in touch With one Musketeer of the Three..... He is known as BluBox, member of A League and Uno fam
Wise: Blue ma man
Blu Box: Awe
Wise: Sup ma ninja?
Blu Box: Im good and sharpening my blades and you
Wise: I'm good. Ha ha ha ha who provoked you to take your blades outta the closet?
Blu Box: Nobody really directly provoked me but it has to be the late Cru Major. You call the A you call the Be.
Wise: Don't hurt him. Man take us through blubox life a lil bit
Blu Box: Lol uhmm...blubox's life....I don’t know where to begin make vivid nyana.
Wise: Who is Blubox and what is he about?
Blu Box: Ok BluBox is a Born Lyrical Underdog; an Emcee from The Actuall League, the nigga is just about killing beats I think that is Blubox.
Wise: Ha ha ha nice and short. And where do you hail from?
Blu Box: Eh Originally I hail from Witbank, Ext 7 that's where I was born raise then later in my life we relocated to Burgersfort, Bothashoek where my dad is almost from lol.
Wise: Ma man. Now who took part in shaping BluBox rapping skills? Where is the influence coming from?
Blu Box: Lol hahaha, long story cut short my brother introduced me to hip hop but I was not really into it but then I understood untill I moved to BGF where I met The RocKing Emcee El Maestro who I am actually his prodigy.
With Turm
Wise: What is that you guys smoke at the A league. In fact the Uno fam? I mean you guys just keep on coming.
Blu Box: Lol you know why? This thing in our blood we are not faking it or contesting our egos so that we can be put at a certain standard socially. We are what we are.
Wise: Ha ha ha ma man. So ya'll are smoking a real joint. Man looking at the BGF Hip hop; are we on a good standard or we still having a mountain to climb?
Blu Box: Look if we can fight these alien inhabitants such as Cru Major (I’m sorry he's just a good example) we actually going to move mountains. Their existence is the reason why some will say they do not see the future of hip hop because they breed destruction and illiteracy.
Wise: lol leaving Cru now. How can we approach Tubatse fm to bless us with a Hip hop show?
Blu Box: I do not really have much knowledge to explain how, but I think if we as a collective could propose to them about this movement with valid reason, if they are wise enough and really care about the youth as they preach they will foster our ideas and give us the platform.
Wise: You worked with couple of emcees and listened to some. Who is the illest you know?
Blu Box: You mean the illest around 013?
Wise: Yeah

Blu Box: Uhmm bona in no particular order I’d say Taydos f*cken dope, Nose righteously bloody dope, Turm F*cken dope Syllable freak, Prism fucken doope, Fess Classic, AbN doope and these are the ones I can think of now you now otherwise the list endless.
Wise: And who should up their game or just hang up the Mic
Blu Box: Yoggy Bar must put down the Mic unless he is willing to work extra hard in his language Cru Mayor must R.I.P not death just rest in peace.
Wise: Ha ha I hear you. Tell us about the three Musketeers. How did it come about?
Blu Box: Lol as far as I remember it started with a track called The 3 Musketeers unfortunately it got lost but then it was a hit that made us realise that we could actually make a perfect group.
Wise:. So we gonna hear more from the three?
Blu Box: most definitely, in fact we are going to drop a track called Yoh hey featuring Turm hala dope track.
Wise: Is it done or ya'll are still cooking it?
Blu Box: Ha ha ah it’s done long cooked but still hot.

With Nose
Wise: Ha ha ha ha that one is a must hear. Anything we should know about blubox?
Blu Box: The Vale will be drooping a few singles soon, called Black Emancipation,(P P F S)Past Present Future and Soon. I actually have a lot of work ahead of me, there is a mixtape called The Category Five Typhoon which still exist in my head, intact at this time of the year was supposed to be done with a Mixtape called The Conjuring, but I couldn't work on it due to some misunderstandings
Wise: Man Thanks for your time. We appreciate and celebrate your life. Stay blessed and good luck with your career
Blu Box: Awe Wise thanks a lot man


No comments:

Post a Comment

Man On The Throne.

N ose has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is the king of BGF hip hop. with his 2016 single from November Man mixtape #200, Nos...